Saturday was supposed to be rainy with record lows in the 60’s (in July!) but instead, it ended up being the perfect weather for a beautiful outdoor wedding in Southwest Michigan! Lisa & Bart are an absolutely fun, hilarious and stylish couple, and it was a lot of fun to help Lisa bring all of her details together on her wedding day!
The ceremony was held on the grounds of the Blue Dress Barn, with the reception held afterwards in the historic barn. When it comes to a beautiful wedding location, it’s hard to beat the Blue Dress Barn in Southwest Michigan—it has so much charm and detail on its own, you really could do absolutely nothing to it and still have an amazing location! Beautiful photographs courtesy of Kelly Powers Photography
MORE OF OUR FAVORITE SOUTHWEST MICHIGAN WEDDINGS:
- Ken+Katy at Basilica of the Sacred Heart at Notre Dame and The Heritage Center in St. Joseph, Michigan
- Megan+Greg at Mill Creek Barns in Southwest Michigan
- Yana+Brannon at Shadowland Pavilion and The Heritage Center in St. Joseph, Michigan
- Kate+Mitch at Shadowland Pavilion and The Heritage Center in St. Joseph, Michigan
- Stefanie+Jim at Santanielloâ€™s and Weko Beach in Bridgman, Michigan