2009 was a fabulous year and this time of year always leads me to reflect on the year and be thankful for all of the people who helped make it wonderful!
First and foremost, a huge thanks to all of the wonderful 2009 couples who allowed us to be a part of their big day—we loved every minute of every wedding we were blessed to be a part of! Also, many thanks to the wonderful area vendors and venues we got to work with in 2009—Southwest Michigan has so many amazing wedding professionals we are privileged to work with!
2009 brought a lot of exciting changes with it for Stella Event Design:
- It was our busiest wedding season to date—we planned 14 weddings along the lake shore from May to October
- We hired summer interns for the first time and owe a huge thank you to Brittany+Megan, who did an absolutely fantastic job!
- We opened our first studio space—the first event design studio in Southwest Michigan
2010 is already off to a fabulous start—we have 15 couples we’re already booked to work with in 2010 and are so blessed that we continue to work with amazing couples!
Check out a few of our 2009 weddings in Southwest Michigan
- Ken+Katy at Basilica of the Sacred Heart at Notre Dame and The Heritage Center in St. Joseph, Michigan
- Megan+Greg at Mill Creek Barns in Southwest Michigan
- Yana+Brannon at Shadowland Pavilion and The Heritage Center in St. Joseph, Michigan
- Kate+Mitch at Shadowland Pavilion and The Heritage Center in St. Joseph, Michigan
- Stefanie+Jim at Santanielloâ€™s and Weko Beach in Bridgman, Michigan
- Brittany+Hachem at The Veranda at the Whitcomb in St. Joseph
- Meghan+Tom at the Blue Dress Barn in Southwest Michigan
This post was written by jessica