Meghan and Tom tied the knot this September at the Blue Dress Barn in Southwest Michigan. They had absolutely beautiful weather and Meghan had so many beautiful fall-inspired details! I love to see couples embrace the local area and elements to create a unique, beautiful and eco friendly event. Tables were adorned with burlap overlays, mason jars filled with fresh local apples and wildflowers and mini chalkboards used as table numbers. Mini canning jars were filled with sand and candles on the bar and local gords and mini pumpkins accented the gift table and cake table.
Escort cards rested on corks and were placed on a gingham-covered table accented with bright red apples. After the ceremony, which also took place at the blue dress barn, guests were treated to an iced tea and lemonade bar on the outdoor deck, complete with mini mason jar mugs! I was so excited to get these pictures from their fabulous wedding photographer Ben Pancoast, and am so happy we could be a part of this special day at the Blue Dress Barn!
MORE 2009 WEDDINGS IN SOUTHWEST MICHIGAN:
- Megan+Greg at Mill Creek Barns in Watervliet, Southwest Michigan
- Brittany+Hachem at The Veranda at the Whitcomb in St. Joseph
- Lisa+Bart at the Blue Dress Barn in Southwest Michigan
- Ken+Katy at Basilica of the Sacred Heart at Notre Dame and The Heritage Center in St. Joseph, Michigan
- Yana+Brannon at Shadowland Pavilion and The Heritage Center in St. Joseph, Michigan
- Kate+Mitch at Shadowland Pavilion and The Heritage Center in St. Joseph, Michigan
- Stefanie+Jim at Santanielloâ€™s and Weko Beach in Bridgman, Michigan
This post was written by jessica