We don’t normally post on weekends, but because today is New Years Day, and a great time to reflect on the year, we’re making an exception!
2011 has been a fabulous year at Stella Event Design! Here are just a few things that made 2011 one of our best years yet:
- We were thrilled to help plan, design and coordinate 33 Michigan weddings for amazing couples from all over the country. Thank you to each and every bride+groom that let us be a part of their special day!
- Planning the 2nd Annual Lake Shore Wedding Walk–the areas most unique bridal event–was a ton of fun and continues to get better and better each year! Thank you to all the venues & vendors who support this event, and all the brides & grooms who stopped by to visit!
- We designed a beach-inspired photo shoot for InFrame Bride Magazine that took us up onto a dune (literally!) You can check it out on the blog this week!
- Jessica got the opportunity to assist an amazing non-profit organization—Wish Upon a Wedding–as PR & Media chair for the new Michigan chapter, which is officially launching on January 17, 2012!
- We had 2 events featured on WeddingChicks.com: Brittany’s ‘Garden tea party inspired’ photo shoot with Bradley James Photography and Katie+Jack’s fuschia+turquoise wedding designed by Jessica at Millcreek Barns
- We contributed to the April 2011 issue of BRIDES Magazine’s “Party in the USA” feature, talking about what makes Midwest weddings (and especially those on the Michigan shore) so special! (p. 268)
- We had another amazing group of interns this summer & fall…a huge thank you to Kayla, Blair, Lexie and Stephanie for helping to make our busiest season yet run so smoothly!
A huge thank you to all of the venues and vendors that made our jobs a lot easier! We have amazing local wedding vendors in Southwest Michigan and we can’t say how much we appreciate all of our favorite vendors that bend over backwards to make our couples’ days amazing! We’ve got tons of great stuff coming up for 2012, so keep checking back (or subscribe above) and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook for exclusive planning tips, giveaways and photo galleries!