This time of year (engagement season!) we get all sorts of new readers—so first, we want to say CONGRATULATIONS to all of you newly engaged brides who are visiting the blog! Secondly, if you’re new to the Stella Blog, we want to give you a quick overview of everything the blog has to offer…we’ve got lots of great resources and inspiration!
On the blog you can….
- Read all of our posts by clicking on the ‘BLOG’ link in the pink menu bar. we blog several times a week about real weddings we’ve planned, inspiration ideas, our favorite Etsy Finds (every Tuesday), planning tips, and more!
- Looking for posts on a specific topic? Click the ‘FAVORITES’ link in the pink menu bar, and you can see all of our posts by category, like Real Weddings, Beach Weddings, or specific venues.
- See REAL WEDDINGS by clicking the link in our pink menu bar! You can check out all of the weddings we’ve worked on…from vintage to modern, there’s lots of inspiration to be found!
- Learn more about Stella Event Design and what we’re all about by visiting the ABOUT page!
- If you’re newly engaged, check out all of our “Planning Tips” posts to help you get started! Some of our favorites are below:
- The 5 W’s of Wedding Planning
- The Reality of a Backyard Wedding
- Bridal Parties: What Size is Right for You?
- Getting Your Groom Involved in Planning
- Easing the Wedding Clutter
This post was written by jessica