If you follow us on Facebook (you should–we’re tons of fun!) Â youâ€™ve definitely heard us chattering– for months–about the Lake Shore Wedding Walk!Â Itâ€™s a unique (really fun) bridal event that takes place in St. Joseph onÂ Sunday, September 16th from 1-4:30Â and weâ€™re proud to both plan the event and participate in it! We would love for all of our readers to come visit us, so use promo codeÂ STELLABLOGÂ for free tickets when youÂ register online! You can find all of the details on this event at www.lakeshoreweddingwalk.com but I PROMISE YOU, you donâ€™t want to miss this event! So go check out the website,Â buy your tickets, and we hope to see your smiling face there!
Just for fun, here are our “15 THINGS WE THINK YOUâ€™LL LOVE ABOUT THE WEDDING WALK!!”
1. Local wine tastings. Wine! Enough said:-) There will be 6 local wines featured this year!
2. Beautiful tables designed byÂ Stella Event DesignÂ and our fave local florists, including some super-snazzy specialty linens you will ooh and aaah over!
3. Food. Food, Food, Food at all 3 venues!
5. Hop in a photo booth (with your family & friends) and get snap-happy!
6. Ride the trolley through St. Joseph and fall in love with it (we know you will!)
7. Have we mentioned the wine & food?
8. You can meet with 35+ amazing local vendors who are eager to chat with you!
9. The atmosphere is relaxed, fun and low-pressure!
10. Visit 3 of the areas most beautiful venues!
11. Take a ballroom dance class at the Heritage Center and feel confident for your 1st dance!
12.Â We just received this years bridal swag bags and we think theyâ€™re pretty awesome. They include some fun & tasty treats you’ll love.
13. Eat some cupcakes!
14. Again, did we mention the wine?!
This post was written by jessica